Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Almost Over....




...my undergraduate coursework, that is!  Yep, I started my LAST SEMESTER this week....slogged through the rainy days to the classrooms.......AND talked my favorite math professor into allowing me to add to her class (and thereby dropping the mean math professor's class)...I only had to promise to help her grade her homework and tests from a lower-division math course (I was prepared to offer her my next-born grandchild)!  Just think...in May, I'll be one of many "gowned up" for commencement exercises...I wasn't going to participate, and then realized that I had earned it.....so, I'll be "walking" with the masses, and enjoying every second of it!  

....then on the the Credential Program...can you tell I'm excited?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! How excited you must be. All of that hard work and the end is just in sight.
    Go get em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my friend I am excited with you. Of course your going to WALK, it's quite the accomplishment. Good for you! I knew you could do it.

    Have a great day and may God bless ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen those letters in years!! I went there for almost 2 years but never graduated. Congratulations to you and good luck with the credential!

    ReplyDelete